Mouth masks in Ice Rink Leuven
We thank you, like us, for wearing a mouth mask in all public spaces.
It is not compulsory, but it is very appreciated (especially in the area where you put your skates) to wear a mouth mask.
Of course, you can also do it on ice.
The Leuven ice rink reopens its cafeteria
The cafeteria at the Leuven ice rink is finally reopened!
We are very happy to welcome you back to our Corona-proof cafeteria!
After more than a week focused on what is most important to us, the safety of our customers in the ice rink, we started to work safely to open the catering section.
Of course, it's also different here than before.
For example, we only have half the tables available, there are no more physical menus and a lot of signage has been added.
Staff wear a face mask and all wash / sanitize their hands (until they drop off!).😉
To make your life easier, we have listed the most important points here:
- Fever, illness, symptoms: please stay at home
- Wash or disinfect hands on arrival, departure and at each health visit
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow or in a tissue
- Keep as far away as possible from people who are not around you
- Maximum 10 people per table
- Follow the instructions
- Stay at the table as much as possible
- Do not order at the bar, we serve you at the table
- Pay as much as possible with the card
- We close at 01:00 at the latest
From now on, you can view our menu digitally on your own smartphone by scanning the QR codes on the table.
There are separate QR codes for drinks and meals.
Patches online available
From now on you can start booking patches online!
ATTENTION: Coaches must also book a place!
At the moment the maximum number is 25 participants.
Ice rink Leuven will open its doors again from Monday 8 June for everyone
As of Monday June 8, Ice Rink Leuven will be open to everyone again.
But ... Everything will be different than usual ...
- Always keep 1.5 meters away from any person outside your household.
- Do not exercise and stay at home if you have symptoms that may indicate COVID-19, such as a flu, fever, cough, shortness of breath, nasal discharge or unusual tiredness. Only start exercising again if your doctor allows you to.
- Do not exercise if a housemate has symptoms or has tested positive for the virus. Do not start exercising again unless the doctor allows you to.
- Have you had an increase in your body temperature and are you fever free again? Rest as long as the number of days you had a fever. For example, after 3 days of fever, you may not exercise for 3 more days, because of the risk of heart infection.
- Do not kiss or hug, hug, hand, pat on the back or high five.
- Leave when you are done. Do not stay to rest or socialize.
Update Corona situation - 13 may 2020
#nogevenvolhouden #bijna #yeswecan
After today's press conference, it has become clear that indoor sports activities are not included in this phase of the exit strategy.
No decisions will be made before June 8, 2020.
It does not look like that the ice rink will be allowed to open until June 15, 2020.
As always, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and will keep you informed through all our channels about how the situation is evolving.
All up-to-date information about the Corona virus and all measures can be found on info-coronavirus.be.
We continue to monitor all information, including internationally.
Through this spreadsheet you can continue to monitor all information that we find.
#staystrong #evenapartaltijdsamen #leuven #blijftinuwkot #coronalife