The Leuven ice rink reopens its cafeteria
The cafeteria at the Leuven ice rink is finally reopened!
We are very happy to welcome you back to our Corona-proof cafeteria!
After more than a week focused on what is most important to us, the safety of our customers in the ice rink, we started to work safely to open the catering section.
Of course, it's also different here than before.
For example, we only have half the tables available, there are no more physical menus and a lot of signage has been added.
Staff wear a face mask and all wash / sanitize their hands (until they drop off!).😉
To make your life easier, we have listed the most important points here:
- Fever, illness, symptoms: please stay at home
- Wash or disinfect hands on arrival, departure and at each health visit
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow or in a tissue
- Keep as far away as possible from people who are not around you
- Maximum 10 people per table
- Follow the instructions
- Stay at the table as much as possible
- Do not order at the bar, we serve you at the table
- Pay as much as possible with the card
- We close at 01:00 at the latest
From now on, you can view our menu digitally on your own smartphone by scanning the QR codes on the table.
There are separate QR codes for drinks and meals.