Update Corona protocols
Following the new guidelines of the Security Council on 23/07/2020, the following adjustments apply:
- From Saturday 25/07/2020 it is mandatory for all people as of 12 years old to wear a mouth mask in the following areas:
- Skate rental area
- Dressing rooms
- Cafeteria, as long as one is not at the table, and therefore during all trips in the cafeteria (toilet visit, ...)
- From Saturday 25/07/2020 it is mandatory to have the contact details per table of one person.
This includes the name, telephone number and / or email address of this person.
Your privacy remains very important to us.
This data is kept for 15 days and will not be used in any other way or passed on to third parties outside the government in the context of COVID-19 control.
Mouth masks in Ice Rink Leuven
We thank you, like us, for wearing a mouth mask in all public spaces.
It is not compulsory, but it is very appreciated (especially in the area where you put your skates) to wear a mouth mask.
Of course, you can also do it on ice.
The Leuven ice rink reopens its cafeteria
The cafeteria at the Leuven ice rink is finally reopened!
We are very happy to welcome you back to our Corona-proof cafeteria!
After more than a week focused on what is most important to us, the safety of our customers in the ice rink, we started to work safely to open the catering section.
Of course, it's also different here than before.
For example, we only have half the tables available, there are no more physical menus and a lot of signage has been added.
Staff wear a face mask and all wash / sanitize their hands (until they drop off!).😉
To make your life easier, we have listed the most important points here:
- Fever, illness, symptoms: please stay at home
- Wash or disinfect hands on arrival, departure and at each health visit
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow or in a tissue
- Keep as far away as possible from people who are not around you
- Maximum 10 people per table
- Follow the instructions
- Stay at the table as much as possible
- Do not order at the bar, we serve you at the table
- Pay as much as possible with the card
- We close at 01:00 at the latest
From now on, you can view our menu digitally on your own smartphone by scanning the QR codes on the table.
There are separate QR codes for drinks and meals.
Patches online available
From now on you can start booking patches online!
ATTENTION: Coaches must also book a place!
At the moment the maximum number is 25 participants.
Ice rink Leuven will open its doors again from Monday 8 June for everyone
As of Monday June 8, Ice Rink Leuven will be open to everyone again.
But ... Everything will be different than usual ...
- Always keep 1.5 meters away from any person outside your household.
- Do not exercise and stay at home if you have symptoms that may indicate COVID-19, such as a flu, fever, cough, shortness of breath, nasal discharge or unusual tiredness. Only start exercising again if your doctor allows you to.
- Do not exercise if a housemate has symptoms or has tested positive for the virus. Do not start exercising again unless the doctor allows you to.
- Have you had an increase in your body temperature and are you fever free again? Rest as long as the number of days you had a fever. For example, after 3 days of fever, you may not exercise for 3 more days, because of the risk of heart infection.
- Do not kiss or hug, hug, hand, pat on the back or high five.
- Leave when you are done. Do not stay to rest or socialize.