How does a birthday party work ?
For your convience, we gathered all the practical information you need when organising a kids party at Ice Rink Leuven.
Arrival and skating
- The easiest is to gather in the hall or outside. You wait for (almost) everyone has arrived.
- Report to the box office and pay the total amount in one go.
- Our cashiers will inform the cafeteria with your name and the number of participants. Our staff in the cafeteria will reserve a table for you.
- You will receive a list on wich you can order the first drink for all the participants. This saves you the trouble of taking of the skates off, just for a drink. You take the order to the bar upstairs, where they will prepare it for you, and you can take it back to the rink in a crate.
- Once inside, everybody lines up before the size of the skate they need. Best thing is to ask one size bigger then your own size.
- Once the skates are on, you are ready to go ice skating!
- You can rent skating aids for the really small kids.
Ready for a snack ?
- When you have your shoes back on, you can assemble the whole group and go up to the cafetaria.
- We will have a table ready for you, please ask our staff where it is located.
- Our employees will come as quickly as possible to get order for the whole group in one go for both the snack and the drink. They will ensure you with a smooth serverice.
- In case you want extra drinks or snacks you can just order them at the regular prices.
- If the public skating isn't finished after the snack, you can always go back to the ice rink for some more skating.
Frequently asked questions about our birthday parties:
- Can adults join in ?
Yes, this is no problem, adults can use the formule at the same price.
- How long can you go skating ?
You can always skate as long as the public skating session lasts. Please have a look at our Opening hours.
- How long does a birthday party take ?
In general, you should at least count 1.5 hours for the skating and then another 45 minutes for the snack and drinks. Off course a lot depends on age and the stamina of the kids in the birthday party .
- Is there a mininum of participants?
Yes, the minimum is 7 participants (children or adults).
- Is it allowed to bring your own cake ?
No, we do not allow to bring your own food or drinks to the ice rink.
- Do we need to confirm the number of participants ?
No, this is not necessary. They will be counted at the box office.
- Do we need to send you an order in advance ?
No, this is not necessary, every kid in the party can choose seperatly when our staff comes to your table to get the order.
- Can we take some drinks to the ice rink ?
Yes, you can, this is no problem.
- Can we interrupt the skating?
Sure, this is no problem. You can take of your skates, go up to the cafetaria to have a snack and/or a drink and then go back to ice skating.
- How long in advance do we need to book an ice skating birthday party?
Best is to book at least a week in advance.
- Do non skating accompanions have to pay?
No, they don't have to pay to enter the ice rink.
- Can we organise a birthday party during the Disco Skating?
Yes, this is off course no problem at all.
- Can adults join in ?