General information on figureskating patches.
Patches are specific hours, designated only for figureskaters during May, June, July and August.
All available hours and dates can be found on this website.
How to book?
- Pick the month.
- Find the desired patch and click on "Book".
- Fill out the name of the skater and the coach.
- Click on "Book"
- On the left side, your reservation will apear in "Current reservations". Here you can find a list of all your current reservations.
- Repeat step 1-4 for all the patches needed.
- Click in the menu "Current reservations" on the left side on "Show reservations".
- Proceed by clicking on "Checkout".
- You've reached the "Checkout" screen, where you can either login in als a retunring customer, or register as a new customer.
- On the next screen, you will get a list of all the data you booked.
- Check the box "I agree to the terms of service" and click "Confirm reservations".
- You will receive a confirmation email on the adress you entered.
- Pay your reservation by a bankwire mentionining the order number and name of the skater.
- We will send you a confirmation on receiving your payement.
Cancelling patches will not be possible, so double check before you book.
Payement will only be accepted by banktransfer.
Please report to the shop before entering the ice.
If you did not book in advance, you will only be able to go on the ice, if there are free slots.
Whitout prior reservations, you will pay €10.00 per person, per patch.